top of page
Read about curbside printing here. For information about other curbside services, contact the library.
To check out items using curbside:
1. Request your items.
You can contact the library to place your request or use our online catalog. If you plan to use the catalog, you will need your 14 digit library card number as well as a password/PIN. If you need to reset your password, contact the library. Not sure how to search the catalog? Check out our how-to videos!
2. We will notify you when your items are ready to be picked up.
How will we contact you? A phone call is our default contact method, but you can set up text messaging or email notices on your account.
3. Head to the library!
4. Call us when you arrive at the front entrance. (319) 524-1483.
Curbside service is available during library hours as follows:
- Monday through Thursday 9:00 AM to 7 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Saturday 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
We are closed on Sundays and holidays.
5. If you are returning items, please place them in the drop box in the alley.
6. Your receipt shows the due dates for new items being checked out. You can also log in to the catalog with your card number and password/PIN to check due dates, renew items (if eligible), and place future requests.
bottom of page